Friday, June 19, 2015

Just Cindy


{Photo taken at 12:32am- in semi darkness because this is my normal natural habitat many nights. Sorry for the grain-iness. My phone has trouble in the dark.}
-Cindy (plain old Cindy. There's something simple and true about being just Cindy. Soothing and comforting, and adventurous- because plain old Cindy has not gone on her adventure yet. She hasn't found her purpose, but she knows her heart and she knows her God. And that's more than she had the last time she was just Cindy.)

This is how I finished a letter recently.  And it is so extremely true. I know my God so much better than I did before. I still don't know all of Him, I may never be that close to Him. I have learned so much about myself in the last bunch of years. The last 2 particularly have been extreme learning experiences. And when I learn more about God- I learn more about me and He is able to heal my inner pains just that much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me what you think