Sunday, January 3, 2016

You are worth more than that

My mother stressed that our health was more important than anything- my entire life she stressed that. I had three operations as a child that cost them well over $1,000 each when I was 10,11,12 so '78, '79, and '80. That's a whole heck of a lot of money for them to lay out for me. When I found out one time I kept saying 'sorry'. My dad looked at me and said,"You don't think you are worth that? You are worth much more than that!"

To someone on this earth- you are worth so much more than that! You are a priceless gem- and you light up people's lives- whether you are in a good mood or not. No one is worthless- not even when you are stuck doing something you hate and feel like you are unloveable and unworthy of good feelings. In those times you are worth even more- because you don't see your awesomeness.

Thank you again, dear reader, for being you and not giving up. You are worth it!

-Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me what you think