Monday, August 12, 2013

I am just not a very nice person

Hi everyone! I am in a really bad mood right now. And I figured that since this is my blog page it might be ok to let it out here.
I am just irritates by everything today! It started when I couldn't take a shower before going to the younger child's Dr appointment. And the oldest decided to take FOREVER to get dressed to the point where I told him flat out that if I started the car before he was in it he would owe $2 and if I moved the car before he was out there it would be $2 more. The car was started, he got in it. We were only 8 minutes late for the appointment, and we have 15 minutes before they get irritated. Oldest was crazy at Dr, but not too bad. Youngest seems to have bruised some muscles when riding go-karts this weekend. No biggie.
Get home and they play video games, fine. I do some stuff on FB and minor stuff around the house. It's now 12:30- yell for them to eat lunch. They ignore me and I hear yelling from downstairs- youngest yelling at oldest (always happens that way almost) so I ask them to come up again. No answer. I finally yell at oldest to get up here. He is messing with our cat, Yoda and they keep bumping into me. Grrrr! Then he refuses to eat- he is 16- he is hungry just being irritating. After 45 minutes if irritating Yoda and me, he eats. And the youngest comes up upset because oldest took over the computer page or some such. GRrrrr! Now youngest eats. And goes downstairs. He needs his email account to log into a new game site. It is no longer working according to yahoo! Great- just wonderful- yes I am angry! So I waste around 20 minutes at the computer trying to figure out this system, can't even remember hubby's password for his yahoo email to log him in. I am now YELLING MAD!!!!
Did anyone really do anything? Not really! I  just in an awful mood and wondering why I didn't put oldest into the camp for a few extra weeks- oh yeah $$$. 
And then I remember that I got a letter from the camp saying if we sign up now we get some crazy amount-like $1500-off for next summer.....
And I remember that even on my worst yelling and cursing days, God thinks I am beautiful and He is proud of me anyway. Partially because He knows I will make it through the yelly day and do something great tomorrow.
So I will go shower- -@2:35pm and go to the grocery store and get home and make dinner and be grouchy throughout and have a better day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me what you think