Saturday, August 1, 2009

Crunchy Grass

Hi everyone! I am not very good at upkeep on things.
I clean the house and a week later must declutter and put away for hours after.
I have the same upkeep problem with the grass. So, it gets dry. It gets brown. It gets crunchy. Yes, crunchy! I can't remember if it was my neighbor or one of her children who when I asked why do you want to play here and not on my lawn? The answer was "Your grass is crunchy!" Usually it gets crunchy mid August- maybe not at all this year with the rain we've had! And yet when we get those flash rains in August- it greens up quick. It's not dead grass, just crunchy.
I am like that sometimes....I feel like I am an artist although it is years since I have sculpted, and writer but until this blog again it has been years, and I am still waiting for what I am to do in the long run.
But I will always be me! No matter how against the grain...hope you are not bothered by it :o)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Cindy,
    Crunchy grass, I love how you put it. You need to be you and get to some sculpting! This is the season to explore those areas..go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate, I get crunchy when its a dry season. Let it rain Lord! Its great to see you letting God stretch all those creative muscles. Great Stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ladies! I appreciate the encouragement a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to tell me what you think