Sunday, November 16, 2014

Confessions of a FaceBook addict

I have done it! I finally decided to stop going on Facebook all the time. So instead I have been sitting staring blankly at my phone for the last hour. Just not knowing what to do.  I was really really addicted to the opinions of others and to giving my opinions out! In one way of thinking, I am addicted to being nosy about what everyone is doing. In another way of thinking, I am addicted to communicating with people, many of who me I have never met! And my real life is suffering. A lot. My house was a mess before I joined Facebook, but it is even worse now. My part time job is no excuse because my kids have been amazing about helping out with at least one chore a week to make the house presentable. It is all about time spent on my phone. I am working at it and I am getting much much better about it..... Well I am trying. I have my glued to the phone days and I have my not near it except to have it play music days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me what you think