Sunday, June 12, 2011

Unwell by MATCHBOX 20

Hi everyone!  So for a few days I was trying to get this song out of my head.  I think God may have been trying to tell me something here.   The chorus of this song is "I'm not crazy I'm just a little unwell, I know right now you can't tell but stay a while maybe then you'll see a different side of me.  I'm not crazy I'm just a little impaired, I know right now you don't care, but soon enough you're gonna think of me and how I used to be."
It is a song of transition.  This is the theme of my life right now- my kids are both going to new schools in September, my church especially is at a crossroads and I myself am having questions as to where I am supposed to be regarding work/ stay at home/ helping people etc. 
So please bear with me for a while- I am here just a little unwell, but I'll be showing a different side soon I hope! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me what you think