Thursday, November 12, 2009

I can breathe!!!

OK, so God is so powerful, He healed my asthma at a conference this last weekend! I never knew how the other half lived until recently! You can walk up the stairs with a laundry basket and not be out of breath- you can go upstairs and back down a few times and be OK! I even had a mini race today with my 12 year old. OK, so I cut the corner to get ahead of him but I did put on a burst of speed and he had a hard time passing me for a few seconds there! He did eventually beat me- I would have been long gone if it was any further to the school than it was! LOL- my body has been out of shape for a long time and it is time to work on it now that I can breathe and push myself more!
Wow! I have not been able to breathe like this since I was in Junior High- before they said I had asthmatic tendencies- that was over 20 years ago folks! So today I am reveling in my newfound breath and enjoying every minute of it! :o)

2 comments:

  1. Cindy of course that is great news..enjoy your new found freedom, God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news. I'm so happy for you, Cindy.
    He gives us what we need. The breath of Life is a precious gift. Rejoicing with you! <3

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to tell me what you think