Monday, September 21, 2009

Ok, what my kids say...

When we were moving from our last apartment to our new house we moved some small items in before we actually moved. Michael was 3 and 1/2 almost and one night he came in to the kitchen after letting out a particularly heartwrenching wail..."Mommy- I left my dresser at the big house!" (I had taken 2 weeks worth of clothes out for him) I showed him where the new clothes were and all was right in his little world again.

When Alex was 2 his favorite thing to say was,"Oh, cool! Mom, thanks!" Usually this was for the middle of the night glass of water and I would go back to my room chuckling.

What funny things did your kids say as little ones, I'd love to hear them!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I loved this!...especially that you're a 'cool mom' for the night time drink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy where do you think they get that word cool from? You use that word all the time..how cute

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to tell me what you think