Sunday, July 26, 2009

Well, hello there....

Hello to everyone out in cyber land. This is my first blog ever so I figured you might want to know a bit about myself. I'm Cindy Campbell. Mom of 2 boys, yes I wanted boys am I crazy?, and wife to the most wonderful man in the world. While I have lived an interesting life so far, I know there is much more to see and learn and do. My favorite question in the whole wide world is Why? followed closely by How? And I crochet blankets and am currently a cleaning lady, although I am organizationaly stunted and hate cleaning my own house. My husband and kids do make me laugh very very often and I'm sure their antics will appear on this blog more often than not. I also have a large family (2 sibs and hubby has 2 sibs it makes for a crowded table at holidays) so you will hear the holiday occurrences as well, I'm sure.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cindy..finally figured out how to post here..looking forward to your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to tell me what you think